Start your own Recruitment Business.
Decide on a company name, the area you would like to work, sectors you recruit in and type of recruitment, temp, perm or both!
Are you a great recruiter? Do you feel it’s time to take the next step and set up your own company? Worried about all the legalities and back office admin? Realise the cost of job advertising on leading job boards? Unsure about start up costs, website, email, payroll etc?
Own your own recruitment business as 100% share holder. Do what you do best, recruit. Let our client take care of everything else. All of this business launch assistance is free – you will pay nothing – not a penny. It is their investment in the future. There is no ‘come back’ or deferred charge either.
Your Business Launch:
- Their responsibilities include Company Formation, VAT & Inland Revenue compliance, Bank account set up, Data Protection, Payroll etc & also to ensure all of your legal documentation is appropriate.
- They design your corporate identity, business cards, business stationery & fully functional Website.
- They will buy web site domains & do all of the email & web hosting. Full technical support to your new business
- They provide recruitment software, credit checking facilities, candidate and client documents, terms of business and bits & pieces you’ll need to start.
Business Support for as long as you need it:
- Monthly Management Accounts, Bookkeeping
- Factoring, Payroll Functions, Invoicing, Credit control, Credit Reports
- Access to Candidates through Search and Advertising via the most popular UK Job Boards.
- Access to Leading Recruitment Training Company
- Access to comprehensive World Class Skills testing programs
All of work is completed to the highest standards and the cost entirely related the amount of money that you generate – you retain 70% of the billings and our charge is the remaining 30%. To be clear, if you do not generate income, they do not charge anything.
Too Good To Be True?
Absolutely not! they need you to be motivated, skilled, committed to owning a business and an exceptional recruiter. They are picky in who they invest in and do not invest if they do not believe you have the skills, drive and determination to work for yourself.
Their goal is to help you to make money and build a business – if we do that, then we make our money too.
If you would like to find out more and what is involved in owning and running your own recruitment business please contact David on 07894110336, or email email@example.com in confidence.
This is a genuine business opportunity and there are no costs associated in setting up this business